Guys, what’s up? I hope you all are doing well…?
I couldn’t come up with a better name for that lol, so I just decided to call this light lunch.
It is said that we should eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a beggar. Well, due to the heat I’m currently facing, I decided to keep my lunch very light for the day. I’m not on a strict diet, however, I prefer to keep my meals balanced and nutritious as possible throughout the day.
I obviously couldn’t let my lunch, go without drinking my SMNUT protein shake, which I should have taken a picture of; but decided to wait until I give you guys my final review on the product.
Let me go ahead and give you guys the recipe 🙂
2 whole wheat toast/bread
40g of smoked Salmon
100g of baby spinach
20g of sliced Cucumber
1 whole Egg
1 Tea spoon of Coconut Oil
Spices: Salt, Pepper, Lemon Pepper & Nutmeg
Prep – 10 min. | Cook ~ 26 min. | Ready in ~ 36 min.
- Wash your baby spinach well.
- Place a pan on the stove and add some coconut oil to it.
- Take a pot, fill it with water and place your egg in it. Let your egg cook for about 20 min.
- Let it cook for about 2 min and then add all of your spinach to it.
- Meanwhile your spinach is cooking, slice your cucumber and your avocado.
- Spice your spinach with salt, pepper, lemon pepper and nutmeg.
- After 3 min take out your spinach before it’s all crumbled and gone XD and place it on a plate.
- Style your plate delicious as you add your avocado and cucumber .
- Wait for about another 10 min.
- After the wait, toast your bread, spread it with avocado and top it with your smoked salmon.
- Get your egg out of the pot and place it on your plate.
Now you can enjoy your lunch 🙂